Thursday, March 17, 2011

FEARLESS FIGHTERS - The Greatest Kung Fu Movie Ever!



Okay, well maybe this isn't exactly the greatest kung fu move ever, but it's right up there. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this a real quality picture or anything, but if you're looking for an entertaining hour and a half, this is the movie for you! Growing up on Saturday afternoon karate flicks, this movie sent me back to those days - if I had been watching this when I was little, I would have gone insane for all of the crazy shit going on! And now that I'm an old man, I still thought it was fantastic!

There's so much crazy nonsense going on, it's impossible to be bored. I won't bore you with the plot, because there really isn't much of one anyway, not that it matters. Hell, you're not watching a movie like this looking for an Oscar winning screenwriter anyway, right? But if you like flying men and women (which is never explained how they do this stuff), all kinds of crazy kung fu fight scenes, a horde of crazy ass villains (also seeming to possess a variety of super powers, such as causing explosions with his hands, making two swords appear out of one, etc.), then this is the movie for you!
Now you might be saying to yourself, "but Bloodman, this website is supposed to be about bloody stuff, isn't it?" And to that I say yes, for the most part anyway (although if something's good, it's good, and it doesn't always matter how much actual blood is involved (just pretend I never admitted that)). However, in this case, it doesn't matter - there's plenty of blood and destruction to go around in this movie as well! Face it, friends - this one's got everything!

So anyway, do yourself a favor and check it out as soon as you get a chance! You can rent it from Netflix here, or if you just want to own this fine film, you can get it from Amazon here.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment