Monday, March 14, 2011

BREAKING NEWS!: Jeff Strand's Wolf Hunt Available in E-Book Format!



That's right, folks! Jeff Strand's long awaited (at least by me) werewolf novel is finally available at an affordable price! And not just affordable, but cheap - only 99 cents! That's the same price as a song on iTunes! Less than some of them, in fact. And this will bring you many more hours of enjoyment than any one song you might download! So go get it now (maybe I should stop praising it so much until I actually read the darn thing - but I'm sure it'll be great)! If you're interested, you can but it from Amazon here, or you can get it from Smashwords here. I've already bought my copy, and I can't wait to start reading it!

Also, in case you were wondering, the picture above is the cover for the e-book version, but there are two other covers out there that are equally cool - the limited edition from Dark Regions Press and the cover for what would have been the Leisure edition (sob - I still can't get over the sad Leisure tale).


3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Bloodman! I hope you'll find that you get at LEAST $1.07 worth of value out of your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, an actual comment from someone - and not just someone, but Mr. Jeff Strand himself! Thank you very much for taking the time to post something - now maybe I can get some website cred! Actually, I'm just impressed that you even looked at this website - I thought I was the only one!

    But in all seriousness, I really am looking forward to reading Wolf Hunt. As I mentioned before, I was really looking forward to getting the Leisure edition, and I was very disappointed about that whole fiasco. So I'm very happy to be able to read it now (I'm pretty cheap, so I couldn't splurge for the limited edition)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome news, heading over to Smashwords to grab the ePUB !

    ReplyDelete