Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's been a while...

I won't waste time telling you that I'm sorry for being a slacker and that I will do better in the future - I'm simply going to do it! And then you can believe it when you see it with your own eyes!

That being said, I am sorry for being such a damn slacker - this year will be the year of blood! Although I do want to tie up some loose ends from last year before we move on to bigger and better things in 2011. I am quite disappointed in myself for ruining the first year of the Bloody Awards! And I don't want to continue last year's awards now, as that would be pretty lame, especially for the first year of the awards. But there were some great books in 2009, and I don't want them to go unnoticed. So I've come to a decision. I am going to let you all know what would have been nominated and what would have won had I not been such a lazy ass. But this is not the offical first year of the Bloody Awards! No, 2011 will be the year for that! And I vow to make it happen this time!

So here goes, just so all of you horror fans can go out and find some more great books, here's a list of the would-be nominees for the didn't happen 2010 Blood Awards!:


- Urban Gothic by Brian Keene

- Depraved by Bryan Smith

- Castaways by Brian Keene

- His Father's Son by Bentley Little

- The Devil Next Door by Tim Curran


So there you have it! Read all of them today, and then check back here tomorrow to see for yourself what the winner would have been! And then we can have a real awards program this year, dammit!!!

Okay, take care of yourselves and don't take any shit from anybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment