Thursday, February 3, 2011

One More Nomination...

Being the jackass that I am, I neglected one of the nominees for what would have been the first Bloody Awards! And since I left it out yesterday, we are going to devote the entire post today to that great book! And so, without further ado, our 6th nominee for best horror book of 2009 is...

The 13th by John Everson!

But that's it, I promise! If I realize later that I forgot another one, too bad. If I forgot it for that long, it couldn't have been that good. And by the way, I really didn't intend to nominate six books. I think one of the nominees from yesterday slipped on the list, taking advantage of my forgetful nature and the mistaken absence of The 13th. I'll let you decide which one of these horror classics doesn't belong here!

So there you have it - your six best horror books of 2009! Tomorrow, the decision! Quick, go out and read all of them before tomorrow, and then you can play along!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment