Monday, April 12, 2010

Bentley Little's THE POLICY!


I thought that with all of the talk about health care and such these days in the news, we would review a topical book - Bentley Little's The Policy! And if nothing else, it can remind the teabaggers that they have to be angry!

Basic Plot: Hunt Jackson needs to get some insurance, but his insurance policies have been taken over by troublesome forces. Fun stuff happens, people die, and a whole bunch of other crazy shit goes on!

This was one of my favorite Bentley Little novels. Similar to other books of his that I enjoyed, it starts kind of slow (not unenjoyable, just nothing too over the top at the beginning), and it continues to build. I found myself really zipping through the chapters, needing to find out what the insurance company would come up with next!

I have to admit, the ending didn't quite live up to the rest of the book in my opinion, but that didn't take away from the overall enjoyment of this book. If you are a fan of Bentley Little, or even if you are not, check this one out! It has Bloodman's approval!

I give this one 4 out of 5 Bloody Skulls!

No comments:

Post a Comment