Saturday, April 10, 2010

No Need to Fear - The Bloodies are Here (and Bloodman, too)!!!

I know you all have been waiting patiently for my next post, and I'm sorry it has been so long since I have updated the website! But no worries, Uncle Bloodman is back! And after our last groundbreaking announcement, I know everyone was so looking forward to the first annual Bloody Awards - and have no fear, the awards are still a go! Unfortunately, we here at Bloody Central have been a bit busy over the past few weeks, but we are back and ready to go! I know, I know, I've said these things before, but this time I mean it! I am completely committed to making the Bloody Books website the best website in the world! Not that it already isn't, but in the coming weeks, months, and years, we will knock your socks off with all of the great stuff you will be witness to! So make sure to tell all of your fiends, and check back here often!

And just to whet your appetite, be sure to check back here tomorrow for another important announcement concerning the 2010 Bloody Awards!

No comments:

Post a Comment