Monday, February 15, 2010

BLOODMAN GOES TO THE MOVIES: SS EXPERIMENT!


Okay, here's our first movie review! Very exciting stuff! And what better movie to start with than SS Experiment (or SS Experiment Love Camp, the title that actually comes on the screen when you watch the movie - I happen to like that title a little better - it's much sleazier)!

Quick plot summary: The nazis decide to do weird experiments on women prisoners, most of them having to do with having sex with German soldiers. I'm not quite sure what the point of these experiments ever was, other than to show us some sex scenes. I don't think that they ever explained that, but I guess that's not important. Anyway, one of the German soldiers isn't as bad a guy as some of the others (he's a nice nazi), and he falls for his little experiment woman that he is teamed up with. Well, you can see the problems that this will cause! Oh, my!!! And to top things off, the movie even involves a penis transplant! (At least I think that's what they were transplanting. Again, I'm not quite sure what was happening with this part. But don't worry, you don't really need those details to get the point and enjoy this fine film!)

Well, I won't say that this is a great film or anything, but it was somewhat enjoyable. It's got lots of nudity, many a plothole, nazis, lesbians, odd surgical procedures, torture, and a decent amount of killing! All in all, pretty good stuff. I would definitely recommend it, if nothing else, just to brag to your friends that you saw this work of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment