Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Go Get SCARY MONSTERS #72!

Sorry it's been a while, folks, but I will try to be better and post more often - and if you're lucky, you might even get a few extra features in the near future! But enough of that - let's get down to business, shall we?




As the title of this post, says, go get SCARY MONSTERS Magazine #72 - it's great! I mean, come on - how could you see that cover looking at you and not pick it up that instant! But if you are one of those weirdos that doesn't like to judge books (or magazines in this case) by their covers, there's great stuff inside, too!

Besides having a bunch of fun pictures to gaze at (I swear, you don't even have to know how to read to enjoy this magazine!), there are some fun articles as well. There's a nice article covering the life and movies of Oliver Reed AKA the werewolf from CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF! It gives a good look at his life, and also gives some good movie ideas that you may not have been aware of (I swear, I thought I saw pretty much every horror movie out there, but more keep popping up!). I won't waste time telling you about all of the other great stuff in here, but go grab a copy and you won't be disappointed! If you like monsters and movies, this is the magazine for you! Even the ads are fun to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment