Saturday, November 14, 2009

Book Signing with BRIAN KEENE and J. F. GONZALEZ!




Well, the book signing today was a raging success (well, I guess I don't actually know about all that yet, but I know I had a good time)! Me and Mrs. Bloodman drove out to the Lebanon Valley Mall today to meet Brian Keene and J. F. Gonzalez, and I'm happy to say that both were really nice guys, and even posed for a picture with yours truly (face covered for your protection)!






While there, I picked up a copy of Clickers 2 and Primitive, the first by Gonzalez and Keene, and the latter being Gonzalez's newest book. I look forward to reading them both soon! And make sure to check back here for their forthcoming reviews - I know you all can't wait for that!




Hopefully the Brian Keene website will update us about how much they sold. I'm hoping it really was a great success, as proceeds from the sales went to help the Lebanon Humane Society, so anything that can help the animals is always a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment